Terms & Conditions of Sale
The following terms and conditions constitute an Agreement between the Buyer and Burbridge Detective Agency, LLC (Seller) and are referred to as such:
1. Controlling Provisions: The terms and conditions appearing on the instrument constitute the sole and entire Agreement of the parties regardless of the timing, for or content of other communications between the parties, if any, all of which are merged herein. None of the provisions of this Agreement may be varied, amended or modified except by a written agreement signed by all of the parties.
2. Prices, Taxes: Prices stated hereon are exclusive of taxes. Sales tax will be charged, where applicable (Indiana Only), unless a certificate of exemption is on file with Burbridge Detective Agency, LLC.
3. Deliveries: Deliveries will be made within commercially reasonable time unless a specific delivery time is currently undetermined by the manufacturer or supplier. Most orders are shipped via FedEx or UPS Ground service with a required signature at time of delivery.
4. In-Stock Status: At any given time, Seller’s strives to keep all items on its web site in-stock for at once shipment. Most orders are shipped out within one (1) business day. The seller will notify the customer of any purchased not in stock items before officially processing the order. The buyer will be contacted by email with the option of canceling the order and receiving a full refund, or accepting the purchase of a back order item.
5. Warranty / Returns: All BDA surveillance products including spy audio & video equipment, hidden cameras, phone recorders, bug detectors, listening devices, and gps loggers and trackers are covered under a 1 year limited replacement warranty. Burbridge Detective will replace any defective item within 1 year of merchandise purchase. As soon as the customer has determined the item purchased is defective, the customer must contact Burbridge Detective Agency at (219)629-3260 for a RMA (Returned Merchandise Number). No returns will be accepted without the RMA Number. Burbridge Detective Agency is not responsible for return shipping cost. Once a return is received it will be determined by the distributor or manufacturer whether or not the item is defective. If item is found defective, item will either be repaired or replaced, and then sent back to the customer at our expense. Items found in good working condition will be shipped back at customers expense.
6. Claims: Receipt of goods shall be deemed acceptance of the goods received. All claims for defective goods or revocation of acceptances, for shortages, for delays, or failures in shipment or delivery, or for any cause shall be deemed waived and released by the Buyer unless it is made in writing within (7) days after receipt of goods. All claims must state specifically and in reasonable detail the nature of all objections, and must be accompanied by delivery receipt or photocopy of the sales order or packing slip. Any delivery not placed in dispute in a timely manner shall be paid for by the Buyer and all uncontested amounts due shall be paid by the Buyer with terms specified. As a condition to making a claim for missing or damaged goods sent, the Customer is responsible for initiating and pursuing with the carrier.
7. Limitation on Seller’s Liability: Seller’s liability will be limited to replacement or repair of defective goods upon receipt of goods in a timely manner. In no event will Seller be liable for consequential or special damages or for transportation, installation, removal, adjustment or other expenses or losses which may arise in connection with the use or installation of the goods; late delivery, failure to deliver; or from any other cause.
8. Returned Material: Seller will accept most goods for exchange or credit, at the Seller’s discretion within 30 days of purchase date. In no case are goods to be returned without first obtaining Seller’s permission. Only unused goods as currently manufactured, in original unopened packaging and which has been paid for by Buyer in accordance with Seller’s payment terms will be considered, for exchange or credit upon receipt of proof of purchase. Material accepted for credit will be subject to a 20% restocking charge for service and handling. Seller will not be obliged to replace any product that has been abused, improperly installed or otherwise misused. Items must be returned in their original packaging, securely packed to reach the Seller without damage.
9. Indemnification: Buyer hereunder agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Seller, Seller’s shareholders, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Representatives”), all of Seller’s affiliates and all Representatives of all Seller’s affiliates from and against any and all lawsuits, losses, damages, actions, causes of action, governmental duties, charges, lines, penalties, costs, expenses or obligations of any kind or nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs of defense) arising, relating to, or alleged to arise or relate to the actions or inactions of Buyer in connection with this Agreement and/or goods or services to be provided by Seller pursuant to this Agreement. This indemnification obligation shall survive termination, cancellation or completion of this Agreement.