Our Lamp Camera is almost impossible to discover as this product blends into almost any room without looking out of place. It is easily operated by a Smartphone App. With the easy set-up you can be on your way to streaming live video within minutes! No need to worry about a battery charge as this Lamp and Camera is powered by its own AC power
Resolution - Choose between 1080P, 720P, and 480P
Fully Functional - No need to worry about a lamp you wont be able to to fully use. This lamp is a fully functional lamp.
- View and Record Live streaming on android, iOS, or locally via PC.
- Record on to Micro SD Card (30 minutes per 1GB)
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via email or phone app
- Able to operate in low light (1 lux or greater)
- Video Resolution: 1080P, 720P, 480P
- Recording Modes: Continuous video and motion detection
- Video Recording Format: .ASF
- Viewing Angle: 90°
- Storage: External MicroSD Card Up To 128GB* (Class 10)
- Time/Date Stamp
- 1 x BBWiFiLamp*
- 1 x Instruction Booklet for BBWiFi
- 1 x Mini CD
- 1 x MicroSD Card Adapter
- 1 x 16GB MicroSD Card and Adapter
- Windows XP and Up
- Apple iOS 7 and up
- Android 4.0 and Up
- OSX 10.5 and Up
*Please note the following:
- The currently listed retail price for this item is the MAP price
- BBWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- BBWiFi items save to MicroSD Cards in .asf format and do not support skipping ahead in the video.
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times
- Styling may vary slightly from image depicted.
- 64GB and above MicroSD cards require specific formatting. An external SD card reader will be required to complete the formatting. You can download our formatting software HERE (Windows Only)
- This device will only connect to 2.4 ghz Wi-Fi Networks
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.